A Delicious, Hot Meal Can Make A Lot Of Difference.
All meals are prepared daily in our kitchen for IFRM guests and members of the community. Not everyone who eats with us is homeless, but everyone is welcome. There are times when we all need a little extra help and that’s exactly why Serving Hope exists.
There is no need to check in at the front desk in order to eat with us. Just show up at mealtimes.
7 Days A Week:
Dinner: 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
*Please try to arrive 10 minutes before mealtimes.
Holiday mealtimes will be the same time as usual.
How Does Serving Hope Help?
- Provides a well-balanced dinner meal every single day of the year to any who are in need
- The kitchen is run solely by volunteers and on donations
- Provides giving racks that anyone can take from
- Provides food boxes and hygiene kits to anyone in need
- Provides breakfast, lunch, and dinner to guests daily
- Partners with different agencies in the community
Men, Women And Children Are Welcome To Join Us For A Hot Meal And A Friendly Smile.