The purpose of our thrift store is 3-fold:
- To provide much needed services to the community as well as work therapy and community service opportunities to our guests and those in need.
- To provide continued financial support for the programs of the Idaho Falls Rescue Mission.
- To provide a unique, quality thrift experience to customers.
At 1st Street Thrift, our customers enjoy great deals every day! Through the faithful donations of our community, we are able to provide quality, gently used, clothing and furniture to any shopper who’s looking for a fantastic bargain! If you are interested in donating to the thrift store or in becoming a community business partner, please contact our administrative offices at 208.357.4576 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We invite you to stop and visit us at our thrift store to explore and find your next treasures!
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Saturday: 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Tuesday – Saturday: 11:30 AM – 3:30 PM
*free pickup of donations
Items We Can Accept:
- New or gently used clothing
- New or gently used furniture
- Seasonal Decor
- Household items
- Sporting goods
Items We Cannot Accept:
- Box style TVs
- Items that are broken or missing pieces
- Personal care items that have been opened
- Clothes that have been torn or stained
- Items that have been recalled
- Most large appliances
- Used mattresses
- Single Shoes
For more information or for pick up, please call 208.357.4576 or email email@example.com